Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you look up at the top of this page you just posted to, you can see Auctiva's auction sniper service. Hello, it is free to use just like Auctiva. I have used them a few years now and have had quite a bit of success. Out of maybe 50 bids, the service did not function I would say twice. Thats 4% of the time. I'm suspect you couldn't do any better else where for any amount of money. I place the bid and set the time for 10 seconds delta time. Auction Sniper is the the service name right up there at the top of the page. Lookup at the top of the page.
Auction sniper.
I use eSnipe. It's a "pay for" service, and it's VERY cheap. They've never missed a bid. I highly recommend it.

You pay by prepurchasing "bidpoints". $5 buys you 500 bid points, and you can buy them in various allotments. 1 bidpoint represents 1 dollar of final value. If you snipe something for $35, it costs 35 bidpoints. The minimum is 25 bidpoints, so if you snipe something for $8, it takes 25 bidpoints. I find 500 bidpoints last me quite a long time.

Yes, there are free services, but I trust this one.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.