Skip to main content

Help, please, Jeff. I would like to see the number of hits on the active listing page for all of my listings. About half say n/a. All have sellathon counter showing up in ebay in the listing. sellathon counter is on everywhere I see to turn it on. I assume you have to have sellathon turned on to see hits on the active listing page. Is this true? Can you make hits show on all my active listings?
Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

At last! Someone answered! Thank you member_8880
As regarding hits showing as NA in the auctiva active page. I don't believe it's a matter of updating, since some on my listings, done on the same day show, and others don't. For those which do not show, I have waited for a whole month! (the listings will go off before it is updated). I think the answer lies elsewhere. But where??? Anyone of the Auctiva staff??
As to your suggestions of looking at Ebay's page. It means (probably) that you would have to go there and revise all of those items not showing hits on the auctiva active page, and request that counter be turned on. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. And, again, thanks.
Include me in the count... At first I thought it was because I recently joined and N/A was just on Imported Listings.

Because someone else was having problems, I took a second look and I have 28 auctions with N/A hits - exactly half of the auctions. Some are imported and eBay store listings, but some are also listings generated thru Auctiva.

Sorry I don't have a solution for you...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.