Skip to main content

When I go to list something, the pop-up windows crash more than 50% of the time. I'm referring to category selection, removal of pictures, addition of pictures, and preview.

I need to copy and paste everything because the chances are it's going to crash and the window will eventually need to be closed.

I need a response asap about this. It is a total dealbreaker for me and I will need to find other software if I don't get a response as to what can be done to alleviate this MAJOR problem.

Thanks,
Scott
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What I mean is it will stall out, the window will never freeze, and when I go to close it all of Auctiva closes so anything I work on is lost.

For example, if I go to remove any pictures for a "similar listing", I know it will crash because one of the pictures will remain on the screen and when I go to add pictures the window opens but nothing appears until I close it and Auctiva closes as well.

Another example is when I go to Categories, the window will pop-up, nothing will appear in the window, and I'll have to close the window which will also cause Auctiva to close.

This also tends to happen when I do preview. Anything that involves a pop-up window.

Scott

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.