Skip to main content

Hi all,
I want to start using a postage calculator in my listings and would like to use the Ebay.au one. I understand that Auctiva isn't compatible with the Ebay.au calculator. I did play about with Postage Mate but wasn't happy with it for a couple of reasons 1. It adds a gallery whether you want it or not and 2. Your listing reads as see item description for postage. I would rather have the little green calculator icon.

The reason I want a calculator is because I list so many irregular shaped items and although my postage quotes often look high they aren't. I only charge $1 handling for irregular shaped items and breakables and no handling for things that will slip into a prepaid satchel.

I guess there are 2 parts to this question;
1. Is Auctiva planning on being compatible with the Ebay.au postage thingy and,
2. Does anyone have any suggestions

Thanks in advance,
Marian
"Never doubt that a small, highly committed group of individuals can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Original Post
Hi Mariann,

Auctiva actually does support the use of calculated shipping when posting on the eBay Australia site. In order to make the shipping calculator appear in your listings, you just need to click the "Maximize" link next to the "Shipping Options" section of the listing creation page and check the radio button next to "calculated shipping".

You will then be asked to enter the size and weight of your package along with the shipping services you would like to offer and all your buyers will receive shipping calculations based on that information when they enter their postal codes into the shipping calculator.

If you have any additional questions about your account, I recommend contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.