Skip to main content

We access our photos through a local network which normally I an access through the auctiva image uploader. But I have just switched to working on Vista and now I don't seem to be able to access this network and therefore cannot upload any of our new photos.
If anyone could offer me any help it would be much appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can't do anything with photos at the moment. I can't add them to my listings, view them as I normally do or upload any. Seems the images are locked out. They worked this morning. I too have Vista and have been using it all along so it isn't Vista. This is another Auctiva problem. But, they are good about getting these things fixed so it shouldn't be too long. Hopefully....
I'm getting a box I've never seen before offering to get external images, so I got my photo URL from the Auctiva image list, and that still won't work! It might be happening because I'm trying to use the "pre-filled" feature to sell a coffeemaker, which is on the pre-filled list, but nothing shows up after listing to eBay, even after 12 hours. So I cut and pasted the info out of "pre-filled" and took my own picture, which now I can't get to. Help!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.