Skip to main content

Is anyone else have problems scheduling.

Every time I go to schedule a listing I get the following message:

An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues.

I'm also having problems when I click on a saved listing. Sometimes it will load up the listing and everything will be blank. All the boxes are empty. Other times it will load it up fine.

Any help much appreciated, I need to schedule listings to be posted over the weekend and can't do it now.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can't relist my items also... huhuhuh

what's happening? I'm relisting my items in ebay.ph and it always says "Successfully scheduled xxx items for immediate relist." Then all my items are getting a Not Relisted error. This happened yesterday also and I thought it could be fixed today... waht's happening... is there a problem with the site upgrade?
Hi Community,

Update! This issue was resloved earlier today so, for any future listings you import from closed to saved, the content should be tranferred from the closed listing properly.

If you imported any listings in this manner while this problem was ongoing, the content of the resulting saved listings will still be blank. Therefore, if you have any saved listings that you imported from closed to saved and they are still blank, I recommend re-importing them.

If anyone continues to experience this problem, please don't hesitate to let us know by contacting our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
I still can't post or Schedule any of my saved listings.

If I create a new listing I can post and schedule that. But I still have saved listings that I still can't post.

These listings were created on the 27th then saved to be posted at a later date.

I still get the error message when I try to schedule or post these saved listings

Any ideas?
Hi pattights,

That's odd. We'll need to look at the specific saved listings for which you are having this experience in order to diagnose exactly what's going on, and provide you with a solution.

If you are still experiencing this problem, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi granburytraderd,

Since you already spoke with eBay's "Live Chat" and were informed that the listing never showed up on eBay, it is likely they failed to post for some reason, or perhaps they just hadn't been fully "indexed" to appear in the appropriate search results pages yet.

Please file a support request regarding this issue using the appropriate link on our help page, http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx, and our customer support team should be able to figure out what happened.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.