Skip to main content

It would be so helpful to add a Seller Notes field (that only the seller sees) to the Saved Listings. This would be similar to the Notes field shown under each listing in "My Ebay." This would give us the opportunity to attach notes to saved listings such as...inventory #, shipping info, notes to self regarding item.
This should be a simple add-on to saved listings and would be so useful for everyone. My prior auction host management site had this and I really miss the Seller Notes field.
I have asked about this multiple times over the past year, but Auctiva management has never responded whether they are planning to add this in future program updates. Please could I have an answer!!!!!
Jeanie B
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

PROGRAMMERS: Please view my suggestion originally posted August 19, 2008! Auctiva members, if you agree that this suggestion would be helpful, PLEASE reply to this thread. Perhaps if enough people want this feature, they will consider it in the next update.
quote:
Originally posted by JeanieB:
It would be so helpful to add a Seller Notes field (that only the seller sees) to the Saved Listings. This would be similar to the Notes field shown under each listing in "My Ebay." This would give us the opportunity to attach notes to saved listings such as...inventory #, shipping info, notes to self regarding item.
This should be a simple add-on to saved listings and would be so useful for everyone. My prior auction host management site had this and I really miss the Seller Notes field.
I have asked about this multiple times over the past year, but Auctiva management has never responded whether they are planning to add this in future program updates. Please could I have an answer!!!!!
Jeanie B

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.