Skip to main content

Ok.. grant it I'm a newbie here but I am pretty good with computer stuff.. I managed to create a custom template and I finally found my old ebay listings NOW they are gone... I went through them all and deleted the ones that were no longer valid, then moved them to a new folder so I could rework them with my new template I was able to edit 4 of them and now the rest are GONE!! no where.. can someone explain or point me in the right direction.. Is there a way to re-import your auctions so I don't lose all that work... *sighs in frustration
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi HighlanderGirl, and welcome to Auctiva. I'm not 100% sure what you've done here, you say you deleted them, then moved them to a new folder? I think the best thing you can do is file a Support Request via the Help link above, and see if the team can unravel the mystery - they are very helpful, and respond very quickly. Good luck!
Hey Pete thanks for the answer but I actually found them again (draws giant "L" on forehead).. they are in the closed section but UNDER the new folder name I put them in (very confusing).. NOW how do I move them so I can re-edit them with my new template??? I was able to do 5 earlier (or at least that's what I thought I did) but now I don't see the option to do that in the closed section... I thought I was doing that by creating and moving them into a new folder but I guess that was incorrect... I did see the option in the closed part that said import and I checked them all and can't see any difference...
OK, you don't want to be doing this via the Closed Listings folder, or View. Go to Saved Listings - every listing you have created will be there (unless you actually delete them), and from there you can create a similar listing, and edit it to your heart's content (there is a little icon over on the right, under 'Actions'.

And OT, where abouts in the Highlands are you from? I love it up there.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.