Skip to main content

I'm new. I'm just previewing my first listing. I've uploaded six images and they all show up fine but the "header" image is repeated at the bottom of the listing preview and I can't get rid of it. Is this normal and will it show up like that on the actual listing on ebay? Any help would be appreciated...
Original Post
Hi Succotash,

Thanks for posting your question here. The second instance of your eBay header image that you see at the very bottom of the Auctiva preview page actually will *not* show up when your item is posted to eBay.

Our preview page still reflects an older version of the eBay View Item page that is no longer in use and, while we hope to update that in the future, your listings will still reflect the current View Item page once they are listed as it stands now.

Sorry about the confusion, but I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.