Hello Suzie73 -
If your Auctiva account is on the Free tools plan, that plan does not include the ability to post to eBay from Auctiva.
However, if you wish to make use of one of the new templates, you will need to create the listing (the description portion and add a template) within Auctiva in the Saved Listings and apply the template to it. You can then use the steps below to get the HTML for that listing and when you go to eBay you can use the HTML when creating your listing and the selected template will be included.
Once you have made the listing and saved it:
- Click the Get HTML button to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page with the icon: </>
- use the Select All button and then copy the HTML in the popup window that shows
- Open a new listing on eBay
- Scroll down to the "Description" section and then make sure that it is on the HTML tab.
- Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, preview your changes and continue and confirm your changes.