Skip to main content

why do listings keep reapeararing in the closed section after I have deleated them ? I am finding it takes so much time along with the the other problems I have just listed I came from turbo lister because this was problem free but since we have had to pay for this service i seem to have aquired all these problems, and all of these only since having to pay!!it was perfect before !! Frown
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Freda,

Just for grins, try clearing your browser cache. Sometimes, a page that you have updated reappears on your screen with old information, its happening because your browser kept a copy of the old page in its cache, and is displaying that instead of the newer, updated page. Here's how you do that:

Firefox - 3.05:

Please select "Clear Private Data" from the "Tools" menu, ensure the boxes next to "cache" and "cookies" are checked, and then click the "Clear Private Data Now" button. Once this process has been completed, close and re-open your Firefox web browser for the changes to take effect. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Internet Explorer 8.0

In order to clear your cache in your Internet Explorer 8.0 web browser, please select “Internet Options” from the “Tools” menu. Then, under the “General” tab, click the “Delete” button. Click the box next to the “Cookies” and “Temporary Internet Files” buttons on the ensuing page, followed by “Delete” then “OK”. Once this process has been completed, close and re-open your Internet Explorer 8.0 web browser for the changes to take effect. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Give that a try. If it works, great, and if not, then do follow Rebecca's suggestion and get in touch with support.

Hope this helps.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tony M.:
Freda,

Just for grins, try clearing your browser cache. Sometimes, a page that you have updated reappears on your screen with old information, its happening because your browser kept a copy of the old page in its cache, and is displaying that instead of the newer, updated page. Here's how you do that:

Firefox - 3.05:

Please select "Clear Private Data" from the "Tools" menu, ensure the boxes next to "cache" and "cookies" are checked, and then click the "Clear Private Data Now" button. Once this process has been completed, close and re-open your Firefox web browser for the changes to take effect. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Internet Explorer 8.0

In order to clear your cache in your Internet Explorer 8.0 web browser, please select “Internet Options” from the “Tools” menu. Then, under the “General” tab, click the “Delete” button. Click the box next to the “Cookies” and “Temporary Internet Files” buttons on the ensuing page, followed by “Delete” then “OK”. Once this process has been completed, close and re-open your Internet Explorer 8.0 web browser for the changes to take effect. Also, please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Give that a try. If it works, great, and if not, then do follow Rebecca's suggestion and get in touch with support.

Hope this helps.

hi tried the above sorry to say this was a total nightmare, lost all pic on both p.c.s for the night . and got them back the following day, and no it does not work. I am still having to delete relisted and sold items several times a night!!, this is so frustrating and time consuming, also the thumbnails often dont match the listing this means you have to double check before listing or find that you have relisted a wrong item, very annoying

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.