Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Most of my images are gone and I have auctions ending today and tomorrow. I think this is the last straw. I have lost money in the past due to
auctiva's server problems and was really depending on the ones I am running right now to pay some bills. I have been experimenting with a simple template and images stored on photobucket. I don't really like most of auctiva's gaudy templates anyway....
I have 18 auctions ending in 1-2 hours and mine are all gone as well.

I've been very patient with Auctiva over the past two years. After all, it is free. But when a situation like this happens, I stand to lose greatly. Most of my auctions are for collectibles, and I've a loyal following of bidders--many of whom wait until the last minute or so to bid. I've answered over a dozen emails so far this morning about the missing pictures.

Today, when these auctions end, I am cancelling my Auctiva service. The reliablity and dependability of this service is so incredibly frustrating at times, but I've always thought..."Hey, it IS a free service, after all." I'm estimating, based on previous sales, that I'll lose over $200 today because of this picture problem. I cannot recommend this service to anyone.
I'm having the same problem. In fact, when I go into my Activa account and click on my images, all of the photos are gone

My question is this - if Activa has somehow lost all the images <shudder> how do I go back and add the images I've lost. I just tried to upload one and got a 'Failure' notice.

Tell me this doesn't mean they've somehow lost all the photos that were saved on their server?

Please help....... :-(
It is obviously a major problem, not specific to just me!

I'm so upset that I'm turning off the computer, and will check my auction results in a few hours. As soon as the last one ends, I will cancel my Auctiva service.

I would like to thank Auctiva for the times things went right--I've listed over 1,000 items, and truthfully, have only had problems about 10% of the time. But the money I've "saved" by using Auctiva (extra pictures, templates) will be washed out by today's problems in non-placed bids. I can't justify staying.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.