Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Below are some of my listings. Top 2 are ones that I relisted directly through ebay. Could someone tell me why is the scrolling window only showing my NEW listings that I created through Auctiva? I listed 2 new listings today and only those 3 are TRYING to load up in the store window. Where are the 7 listings that I relisted?

Couple of weeks back I stated this was a issue and Auctiva Support replied to my forum that it doesn't happen. Well here again I've got problems just like before. Can someone from Auctiva address this issue and advise me on what I need to do on my end? Its been over 3 hours which puts this past the 2 hour update that Auctiva says it takes.
I think I'm having a similar problem. I relisted two things that were originally listed through ebay. Only one even shows up in my Auctiva account and the missing one is also absent from my store window. The one relisted item that show up in my Auctiva account actually shows up in the store window when you're in that item's listing. What's going on?
Moonandstarman,

It appears that only 3 of your 10 active eBay listings have been imported into Auctiva. I have just placed your account on priority list to reconcile with eBay. Your remaining eBay listings should be imported into Auctiva and appended with the store window within the next 12 hours. I apologize for the delay.

bean93,

If you file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page, I can do the same for you.

Due to the high volume of recent signups, the time it takes for our users' account to reconcile with eBay has increased and we're working on a way to update this information more frequently.

We appreciate your patience while we go through thes "growing pains".

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.