Skip to main content

Hi,
Is there a problem? I keep getting the error saying that your listing was not listed on time. I have tried to re-list my items over the last two days but they will not list. I just keep getting the ”item not listed on time” error! Can anyone advise me what I can do to rectify this please, thank-you
Ray
"It is a wise man that does not know and is not afraid to ask"
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

dunno if you know, but before you try to relist, ALWAYS go to my ebay and check to see if listed (also check your email for listing notices from ebay, because doesnt always show up immediately in my ebay)

reason i say that is because sometimes you get an error msg when it actually listed. this is especially true for a particular error msg that ebay is generating for all 3rd party listing services https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/455609321/m/3381090461

that being said, if you get a not listed in time error message and it turns out that it indeed didnt actually list, the way i understand the problem is that ebay didnt respond in time to auctiva's query and auctiva gave up.
Hi,
I have now managed to list my items, it took a while but they went up! I think it was something to do with ebay rather than Auctiva. So if anyone else has this problem I advise them to keep trying but always allowing the time for them to go up before trying again. As has already been stated, sometime they have been listed even when you get an error message so always check your ebay before trying to re-list. But I hope you all error free listing!
Good Luck
Ray Cool

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.