Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'M LOSING LISTING AFTER LISTING DUE TO THIS. NOTICE ALL THE CAPS?!? After the fiasco earlier in the week, what would anybody's suggestion be as to how long to put up with this? I may not be the biggest roller on the block, but I AM a PowerSeller who uses your program virtually daily, to provide lots of insurance $$$ potential. This is complete BS. I lost money earlier in the week cuz my listings didn't get posted during the specified timeframe, now you're costing me time. Yet I see no announcements...............................
Yes there are problems after problems, I spent 45 minutes trying to list one auction, could not get image box to even open up. Lost auction when I tried to save it, just lost server after a 4 minute wait. Now today listed a couple and now I cannot get items specifics box to open right, shows lost server message....
Auctiva is inconsistent at best and I have been unable to list 8 our of 10 auctions in past 4 days....... Please auctiva lets check your servers which have been terrible and barely working all week.
This is getting terrible. Everyday nothing but problems.

Come on guys, talk to us..........what is going on?????

I would gladly pay for a system that works. You have a great thing here. Fix it!!! PLEASE!!!??? Fix it.

This costs sellers money. If we can't list, we don't make money. I can't even get into my scheduled listings to see what is there.

This really sucks!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.