Skip to main content

I keep getting the same error, the error is below, I want to report it to auctiva support but when I try and submit I get the area there also. Does anyone know the direct email address to autiva help.
Or try and help with the error. I've cleared my cache and deleted my temp file and cookies 4 time all ready. Here is the error message when I try and use auctiva site for my account.:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Some of their prior responses to this problem suggested it was bad memory on a server or not enough memory. It's a problem that I've seen since January (my first use of Auctiva).

I'll take my own guess and suggest checking for application "memory leak", i.e. app(s) or system using but not properly releasing memory. That will typically push you to a paging freezing just before you it the depletion WALL. Need one of those banging head on wall graemlins (HERE).

Dan

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.