Skip to main content

When I joined and my closed auctions were imported by auctiva, six of them were (and are) shown to be awaiting payment and also do not show feedback in at least one direction.
I attempted to mark them paid and receive a message that says something like "cannot be marked paid because payment status does not show payment in transit".
Is there anyway I can change those to read paid?
Also in all six cases feedback has been given and received. The status shows one feedback emblem and a question markemblem. Can I change that?
All six items were paid and feedback was given and received before I signed up for auctiva and that all shows on My eBay. Anyway I can show them paid and feedback completed on auctiva?
Geo
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Geo,

When items use eBay Checkout, we only import the payment status once, at the time the transaction is imported. After an item has been imported into your Auctiva account, you can update the payment status by clicking the "Add Insurance" link next to the item on your Auctiva "Transactions" page, and clicking the blue "Update" button on the ensuing page.

We will be developing a system that updates the payment status's of eBay Checkout items automatically in the future, however, I do not currently have a good idea when this service will be implemented.

-Mike
eBay checkout - that must be the problem.... I ask my buyers not to use it; the five or six that are still showing awaiting payment and feedback had been paid and given and received feedback long before you imported them to auctiva and all the little fields on "my ebay" were filled in at the time.

now that I'm going to be using auctiva insurance I really don't want them to use ebay checkout - the totals would always be off; in fact it irritates me that they take the info from the syi form and post the total shipping/handling/insurance in their search listings and the total is more because they use the usps rates, but I don't want to leave the required insurance off the syi form because it then shows up as not offered.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.