Skip to main content

Same problem here. All but three of my auctions have the "loading image" message on the scroll. The pictures in the store are not showing up either. You can click on the auction and the pictures are there, just not in the store or the scroll. Sent a email requesting help last night but so far no reply. Any suggestions anybody?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-18-ENFAMIL-LIPIL-WITH-IRON-nurs...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Even though I entered a support case this morning, I've gotten no Emails to confirm the case or updates from Auctiva. You are correct, I SHOULD HAVE. I did the last time I entered a case. No it's not in my spam bucket. I just checked my account and my EMail address is correct and I've been getting other normal EMail all day (even from eBay).

Dan
Yes I get the automated response. I dont consider that actual response. I checked my status of my case that I filed 2 days ago and it still says waiting for response from support. I never got a email from auctiva stating there was going to be a upgrade. I have all my options checked in my account preferences so that I would get them and I still dont.

Chuck

BTW just checked this morning and my pictures from Friday, Saturday and Sunday are still not loading in the scrolling store window.
quote:
Originally posted by Moonandstarman:
They say they do. When I ask them about it they just say I should be receiving them.

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I've never gotten them either.

quote:
No I dont think a automated response is a response. No one sent that but a script in a program.

Well, yeah, I just meant that it's an entirely different situation if you don't even get confirmation that your request went through. I know what you mean though.
on my gallery i should only have 6 items and wow i have more of the same item and i made out a support ticket 2 days ago and not herd anything also when I try to set up a listing the discrption tools do not work or does the place where we want are images that we downloaded, boy i sure not liking this is any one else haveing all this problem.

This is what i get when i am in image selection:
(A script on this page is causing mozilla to run slowly. if it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive do you want to abort the script)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ESTATE-VINTAGE-ART-DECO-ANTIQUE-GOL...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Last edited by debkwek
For two days now our rolling display Store is displaying only older items images (only one image displaying now). All new items show description but no image, just "Loading Image". However, the images display in the static store. Is this to do with the current upgrades happening? Or have we missed something in our setup/HTML?

NB: We host our images on our own website and only use Auctiva for the Store display.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.