Skip to main content

Hello all! Just came in to schedule some listings for tonight, and have found that my saved listings are mixed up again. The last two I worked on appear first, followed by auctions I ran weeks ago. I can find my new items under individual title searches, so I know they're there, but I can't find them otherwise. (And since they're not all there on the first page, I can't remember all the things I was going to launch tonight...)

This happened a few weeks ago as I recall, and many of you had the same problem. Am I alone this time? If not, any idea when the problem may be resolved? Thanks so much!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This is not a good weekend to use Auctiva! So many things wrong and it is slower than molasses!
This doesn't help you folks today but may for the future.
I made a Pending Folder and when I have prepared a listing but am not ready to launch it I save it in my Pending folder and then when I am ready I am able to go to that folder and not even see my other listings so they don't mix in with the others.
Hi Taz, Actually, my last two auctions are showing just fine... it's everything I did before them that are in la la land. Also, I'm finding that if I search under the title and edit one of the "missing" listings, the newly edited auction will then be one of the two that appear correctly... it bumps out one of the others. You said you'd done two auctions, but I'm wondering what happens when you get your third done?

I've decided to try again tomorrow night with hopes that it gets corrected over night. Good luck to everyone!! Smile
Hi all - my listings are mixed up also; showing only the last two saved. However, I found that I could list my items by searching for the missing items and then scheduling them. If you have a common word in the listing like postcard you will be able to scroll through the list and find all your missing items together and then schedule. Takes extra time but at least it worked and my items are on ebay now.
UUUUGGGGGHHH! Add me to the list of MIA listings. I worked all weekend saving listings to be uploaded Sunday night...and could only find the most recent 2 without searching for them one by one. Sad thing is - I hauled everthing to storage once I had the listing in Auctiva, and now have to drag them all back out so I can search for them. Not fun. Any idea when this will be fixed??? Help!
I had the same problem last night, as well. I was only able to see the most recent 2 listings I created, and then listings I had done in the past even though I had created several others last night. The others I had created were there and I could find them by searching titles. So what I did was to create a new folder, find all the listings, and place each of them in the folder. I was then able to create new listings and place those in the newly created folder. When it came time to post them, I did it from the folder and was able to do my incremental postings. Still a problem for Auctiva that needs to be fixed.
Hi again, I got a response from Adam in Support, and he says that they are working on the problem. I'm not the first to have reported it to them. However, he did not give a timeframe for a resolution.

I took the advice of a couple of posters above, and set up a "pending" folder. I was able to find all of my auctions (at least the ones I could remember!) through a title search and now they are all together in my pending folder. Thanks for the great suggestion!!

Have a great day, everyone!
Glad that idea helped, Linda.
When I first started to use Auctiva I used the Folder system to set up several Folders:-
Pending
Active Listings
Sold
Shipped
Store
Archives

I just move the listings to whichever folder is applicable throughout my selling (or not! ) process.
The ability to make Folders appeals to my sense of 'gotta have everything in it's right place'
quote:
I can find my new items under individual title searches, so I know they're there, but I can't find them otherwise.

Same thing happened to me, only to saved listings showed up, I found my new items under individual title searches, so I know they're there, but I can't find them otherwise. I looked at my images to see what I needed to find and post. A real pain, hope they have it fixed.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.