Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm so mad I can't even think straight to get these redone elsewhere.

Could anyone please tell me where in our "my ebay" the preference/option is to set return policy? I can't input the return policy in Garage Sale so I have to do it on the ebay site but can't find where.

Thanks for any help during this busy time.
Oh double dang-nabit Batman.... even Live Chat is not available to use right now.

" Welcome to Auctiva Live Chat support!
Live Chat hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
If the status on the icon says "online", click it to chat with one of our customer support representatives.

If live chat is not available at the moment, please click on the link below to fill out a support request and we will answer your question as quickly as we can. "
quote:
Originally posted by Bethofvt:
None of my auctions scheduled for tonight have posted. They continue to show status as "READY". I also tried canceling and posting immediately with no luck. Support has not answered me. This is the pits. I NEEDED these auctions to start tonight.

I understand. I needed them, too. A lot of people probably do, especially with the huge stress powersellers are under now to maintain quota. This is really unacceptable.
This is happening to me, too... I've had three listings that haven't posted yet since I created them over an hour ago. After I completed each one I got the usual "listing posted to eBay" notice, but when I went to check them on eBay they're not showing up. They're stuck in limbo in Auctiva's scheduled listing folders.

The last couple of times this happened to me they never did post, I had to go in the next day and post them all manually.
I don't know how long the waiting time is, as I said when it happened to me before, they never did post and I discovered it the next day.

I did my listings around 8:30 pm EST and they are still not posted, stuck in scheduled listings. I'm afraid they won't post automatically after all and I'll have to manually post them tomorrow night, and I really wanted them to post tonight... but I can't sit here at the computer all night waiting to see, either.
i wish someone with some experience with this would chime in. ...what are we supposed to do?..wait and have them post in the middle of the night...will the scheduled posts do that?.. or are we supposed to reschedule them for another day and hope that they post then?.. i have been with auctiva and posting almost every single sunday night and i have never had this happen with my auctions before so i don't know how to handle it or how to get the listings to post...
OH GOODY!!!

It seems that they are now aware of the problem.
Check out the ALERT on the home page. Big Grin

Some customers are experiencing problems when attempting to schedule and post listings to eBay and when uploading images. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible; there is no need to file a support case at this time. At present we do not have an estimate for the resolution of these issues. Thank you for your patience. Some customers are experiencing problems when attempting to schedule and post listings to eBay and when uploading images. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible; there is no need to file a support case at this time. At present we do not have an estimate for the resolution of these issues. Thank you for your patience.
quote:
Originally posted by wnrdog6:
amyamy, you just said a mouthful there!

Razz lol--i guess their main profit comes from the pic hosting--auctiva allows us to upload MANY pics for FREE--therefore everyone goes ahead taking many of them--then when it is down. how many of us would like to post ONE and ONLY ONE pic to avoid the gallery fee?! at least i won't--each additional pic is 15 cents per listing--if i have 20 items and want to add 2 more pics to each--that is 2*20*.15=6 extra bucks! but if i started pic preparation with ebay in my mind, i will make sure to take fewer pics with better quality.
quote:
amyamy, Put all your extra pics in the description as HTML. As many as you want no extra charge.

really? you mean on ebay? thanks for the tip wnrdog6! by the way, does that mean that i should choose html editing and post the pic's URL over or the pic themselves?

sorry--too much a newbie to do that by myself *_*
Well I have been using Auctiva for about 3 months. This has happened maybe 3 times for me and I list items every day. Because this is a free service I am not going to complain, much. I do find it annoying but for me it isn't that big of an issue to list today or tomorrow. I have now switched the remainder of my items to list tomorrow. Funny I was just telling my husband today that I think not listing on Sundays might be good. I need a day to rest up. Maybe God is trying to tell me something through Auctiva, LOL! At any rate, the service is free and it works 99% of the time for me so I'm not going anywhere, just switching days.
quote:
Originally posted by amyamy:
quote:
amyamy, Put all your extra pics in the description as HTML. As many as you want no extra charge.

really? you mean on ebay? thanks for the tip wnrdog6! by the way, does that mean that i should choose html editing and post the pic's URL over or the pic themselves?

Just look towards the right side of the tool bar when you make or edit your next Auctiva listing. You know, where you would BOLD or choose type font? There is a little yellow box with a flower in it. Click that, upload a pic, then click, drag & size it down. NO COST!
whaooo. they are workig on it!

"Some customers are experiencing problems when attempting to schedule and post listings to eBay and when uploading images. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible; there is no need to file a support case at this time. At present we do not have an estimate for the resolution of these issues. Thank you for your patience."
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just look towards the right side of the tool bar when you make or edit your next Auctiva listing. You know, where you would BOLD or choose type font? There is a little yellow box with a flower in it. Click that, upload a pic, then click, drag & size it down. NO COST!

i saw that button but does that only work for Auctiva listings?
quote:
quote:
quote:

IT WORKED!!! Thans SO MUCH for the tip, wnrdog6! I just manually did the listing--most of the things end between 10 and 12 Frown just cannot wait tomorrow evening!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.