Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm so mad I can't even think straight to get these redone elsewhere.

Could anyone please tell me where in our "my ebay" the preference/option is to set return policy? I can't input the return policy in Garage Sale so I have to do it on the ebay site but can't find where.

Thanks for any help during this busy time.
Oh double dang-nabit Batman.... even Live Chat is not available to use right now.

" Welcome to Auctiva Live Chat support!
Live Chat hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
If the status on the icon says "online", click it to chat with one of our customer support representatives.

If live chat is not available at the moment, please click on the link below to fill out a support request and we will answer your question as quickly as we can. "
quote:
Originally posted by Bethofvt:
None of my auctions scheduled for tonight have posted. They continue to show status as "READY". I also tried canceling and posting immediately with no luck. Support has not answered me. This is the pits. I NEEDED these auctions to start tonight.

I understand. I needed them, too. A lot of people probably do, especially with the huge stress powersellers are under now to maintain quota. This is really unacceptable.
This is happening to me, too... I've had three listings that haven't posted yet since I created them over an hour ago. After I completed each one I got the usual "listing posted to eBay" notice, but when I went to check them on eBay they're not showing up. They're stuck in limbo in Auctiva's scheduled listing folders.

The last couple of times this happened to me they never did post, I had to go in the next day and post them all manually.
I don't know how long the waiting time is, as I said when it happened to me before, they never did post and I discovered it the next day.

I did my listings around 8:30 pm EST and they are still not posted, stuck in scheduled listings. I'm afraid they won't post automatically after all and I'll have to manually post them tomorrow night, and I really wanted them to post tonight... but I can't sit here at the computer all night waiting to see, either.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.