Skip to main content

please can someone help - i have tried listing a shirt about 4 times and it keeps giving me the same API error notice saying "eBay has not posted your item due to title, description, and/or eBay policy violation. Please contact Auctiva support for more information on why your listing has failed to post"
i have done the error check but it still wont work, the item is "river island mens white shirt" i cant think of any words in the title or description that would not be allowed. i have sent a request to Auctiva twice and they have not bothered to reply at all, which is extremely annoying. can anyone else help? thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

File a support ticket with Auctiva, if you have not already done so. They will give you the reason ebay is rejecting your listings. It can be anything from a restriction to how many times you can relist, to a name violation that is unpredictable but unacceptable to ebay.

As far as I know all API errors are bids rejected by Ebay. You can also file a ticket with ebay.
Check that you are not in violation of any eBay policies in the listing. Simply saying things like 'I have similar items available' can trigger the eBay robot on the words 'items' and 'avalable' in the same sentence.

Also there might just be a problem with 'river' as 'The Big River' is eBay seller cant for 'Amazon', and ebay obvioulsy do not like listings which refer to the competition!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.