Skip to main content

Now I had 5 auctions going on eBay with a scrolling gallery in each one. The scrolling galley was showing only those 5 items like it should. Now today I listed 3 more auctions, however my scrolling gallery is just showing those same 5 items that I had. It isn't showing any of the 3 that I just listed. Does it take a little while or am I doing something wrong?

When I read about scrolling gallery in the FAQ it talks about how I can make items in my scrolling gallery featured or hidden. But it doesn't explain what exactly featured means. I thought it possibly meant that my 3 new items would be shown so I selected those 3 items to be featured. However it still shows the same 5 items in my scrolling gallery. It just says featured next to the 3 items however I don't know what this means.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi chessdon,

Thanks for posting your question here. The scrolling gallery will pick up new items when it refreshes, which happens automatically about every 4 hours, so it is normal for it to take up to 4 hours from when you add new items for the new items to have the potential to be displayed in your scrolling gallery.

If you make an item "hidden" in the Manage Items section under the "Store" tab within your account, those items will not be displayed in your Auctiva scrolling gallery.

On the other hand, if you make an item "featured" on your Manage Items page, that listing will always be displayed in your scrolling gallery. The scrolling gallery can display a maximum of 16 items at any given time so marking an item as "featured" does not really have an impact when you have 16 or less active listings.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab on the site and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.