Skip to main content

I had just made a new listing from a similar auction, I had rewrote everything, put pictues in, all was done and previewed it and it was all set to go. I hit schedule listing and all I got was a runtime error page.
I tried to go back and then forward but all I get was runtime error page. I lost all my work on this listing. This has happened before and why is this happening. That was 20 mintutes of work lost and I am now afraid to write it all over again wondering if I am going to lose it all. Auctiva guys please help. Thank you.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Let me suggest that when your are having some difficulties with Auctiva (and it does NOT happen ALWAYS), do a copy and paste (of the discription only) into a word doc., before hitting save "JUST IN CASE". At least when you go back to recreate you will not need to re-think that dreaded Ad!. File a support issue, click "help" to do that if you don't get some help here soon. I had this issue yesterday but today is GOOD. Maybe it's just your turn, hang in there, it will get better.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.