Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have filed a couple of problem reports today and got the following repl.

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. You are experiencing this issue due to some temporary network glitch. You may try using it after some time.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this regard.

If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let me know, and I'll be happy to continue assisting you.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
This is another announcement from another listing service regarding the problem.

Yesterday at 4:55pm CDT, an electrical explosion knocked down three walls and took down all power from an entire data center that belongs to our hosting provider. This resulted in 9,000 servers losing power (tens of thousands of websites came down) along with a major portion of their network. Fortunately, the main A****** Z***** server was in a different data center the whole time and was mostly unaffected by the incident. However, less than one hour later came our first report that eBay API functionality was no longer working. It is very likely that a number of unpredictable repercussions resulting from this disruption to their network could have affected A****** Z***** connection with eBay.

At this time, all of your current listings and pictures are up and running without a problem. However, it is uncertain how long it will take for the network problems to be resolved so that A****** Z***** can communicate with eBay. Until this is resolved, any attempt to list new items to eBay will fail. This includes currently scheduled listings and any attempt to revise a listing through A****** Z******. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep watch on the situation.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.