Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi madgreek33,

The only automated listing tool that we provide is automatic relisting, but that can only be used to make your items relist automatically once they have ended. We do not currently offer any tools that could be used to automate the listing of your items in the manner you have described, but I will pass your comments about that to our developers as suggestion for further consideration.

If you would like to see what our auto relisting tools can do, please mouse over the "Profiles" tab within your account and select the "Create New" option under "Auto Relisting". If you were to create an auto relist profile and would like to apply it to a listing you are creating, you can do so by selecting that profile from the "Auto Relist Profile" drop down menu on the Auctiva listing creation page.

If you have any other questions regarding your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi madgreek33,

There is an inventory based auto relist option in the auto relist profile area I directed you to in my previous response, but that can only be used to automatically relist items after they have ended as well. In order to schedule the same listing to post multiple times, you would need to schedule each posting of that item individually.

-Mike
I have a question on the auto relist. If we were recently using blackthorne and not auctiva, how can we set all our currentl listings up to have auto relist?

As well, if we used another program to list the item, do we have to use the relist feature on Auctiva to have the auto relist feature work?

Lastly, how can we tell on our active listings if the auto relist feature is on the auction? Thank you!

DAvid

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.