Skip to main content

Someone posted a link at one point that was supposed to be good for creating a shipping label at PayPal for purchases not paid for via PayPal. I believe when I looked at that link at the time it seemed good to go. Now, however, when I go there it's no good and says "This session contains invalid data."

Does anyone know if there is a good link for doing this?

Unless I'm misremembering it seems that eBay doesn't always give the option of printing a label through PayPal, but I just realized (I'm slow) that there's a link for "Print Shipping Label" in the "I will be sending a money order" e-mails buyers can send out.

So maybe I'm just confused.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by moodymama1024:
You can ship anything from Paypal, no matter whether it was paid for through paypal or on ebay. Try this link. It works for me.
www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Ho, ho, ho....maybe someone needs to tell Paypal about it.....I received this email back when I asked about shipping an item that was not paid for through Paypal... Big Grin

"Thank you for contacting PayPal.

In order to print a shipping label for a transaction through PayPal, a
button with SHIP on it needs to be clicked that can be located near the
transaction information.

This button will only appear and allow one to make a shipping label through
PayPal if a PayPal payment was received.

In your case, since a money order was received for payment, it is not
possible to create a shipping label through PayPal.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Kayla
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company"
quote:
In your case, since a money order was received for payment, it is not
possible to create a shipping label through PayPal.

Funny, thing that I've been using paypal for all my shipping. All you have to do is go thru myebay, print shipping label, takes you straight to paypal.

I sure hope they don't pay some of their help much, cause they sure aren't worth it.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.