Skip to main content

So ebay is offering free delivery confirmation on first class mail, this is a 19 cent savings over auctiva, not to mention auctiva is not charging the new prices on labels. What gives? Who runs this business? Any plans on updating pricing so all hell doesn't break loose? Also any chance of also offering free delivery confirmation with first class mail, or do we now have to switch back to ebay for printing/purchasing labels?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I was thrilled tonight to see that lst class confirmation is free if you print postage through ebay. This really mounts up.
Also, ebay insurance for US shipping value $100.00 and under is cheaper. I have not checked out rates over $100.00 as I do not use those, but is quite a savings on the $100.00 and below. Now, ebay does not offer international insurance on lst class at all and auctiva does.
Hello!
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the bug that is causing users to still be charged the .19 fee when buying a label for First Class packages. Anyone who purchased a USPS First Class label for a domestic shipment (starting from 12:01 am 1/22/12) will be seeing a credit to their account for that .19 fee soon. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.