Skip to main content

.. stop refunding reserve price fees if your item sells!?

Haven't done a reserve auction in ages but listed two tonight and all of a sudden I noticed the Auctiva pop-up box re fees saying reserve is NON-refundable! When did THIS happen!? I suppose during the recent fee restructuring? ..And isn't it funny they NEVER mentioned it in ALL of the e-mails and messages I got beforehand espousing the many ways they were changing things for the better for sellers?

I went to the eBay fees page and again.. there's NO mention of a refund anymore. Somebody tell me I'm dreaming.. but I could have sworn the $2 fee used to be refunded if your bids hit your reserve and the item sold.

Hardly makes a reserve worth using unless you have a REAl "big ticket" item! Seems eB is really screwing themselves over with this one. I'm assuming this will make the amount of reserve listings go drastically down.

Once again.. I feel that eB is dictating to me HOW I sell my stuff. "You either let it go at any price.. or don't list" if your item is less than around $100.. it seems like another rip-off.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.