Skip to main content

I haven't seen this request here yet, that I know of... I am wondering if it's possible to add a product ID field to listings. For example, I code all of my products so when someone buys them I know where to find it (sort of like my own SKU system). It would be REALLY helpful, if I could place this number in a listing so it appears in the listings manager and when I search. This way if an item is discontinued or no longer available I can find it easier. The inventory feature is just too cumbersome for me for this purpose.

Thanks!
Dapper Ducklings Unique & Custom Onesies, T-Shirts, Clothing & Accessories for Trendy Babies, Toddlers & Kids
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by DapperDucklings:
I haven't seen this request here yet, that I know of... I am wondering if it's possible to add a product ID field to listings. For example, I code all of my products so when someone buys them I know where to find it (sort of like my own SKU system). It would be REALLY helpful, if I could place this number in a listing so it appears in the listings manager and when I search. This way if an item is discontinued or no longer available I can find it easier. The inventory feature is just too cumbersome for me for this purpose.

Thanks!

I second that!!! Please add this field to Saved Listings!!! It would be so helpful to many of us!
Jeanie B.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.