Skip to main content

Anyone else experiencing longer than normal sales inputs and closed auctions? I'm having to relist older auctions when an item ends because it takes sometimes 12 hours or longer to automatically import the new sales/closed listings. Usually it's instantaneous or within a few mins, now it's hours and sometimes longer?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For the past week I have had to request manual reconciliations.

After around 9 or 9:30 pacific time there are no updates until the following day. This leads me to believe that there is no automatic updating anymore. It appears that somebody has to hit "send and receive".

I have numerous support tickets and I suggest everyone file the same.

In the meantime, Auctiva how about an explanation as to why there is no update for often twelve hours overnight?
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have received a number of reports over the past several days that some eBay information is not being updated within Auctiva in a timely fashion (primarily the Closed Listings and eBay Sales pages) and our technical team is currently working to get these updates processing normally again as soon as possible.

I am unable to offer a specific estimate of when we will be able to resolve this issue at the moment, but I will keep you posted through this thread as any new information on this topic becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Hi Community,

We just released an update that is intended to resolve this issue so hopefully your Closed Listings and eBay Sales data will resume importing in a timely fashion once again shortly.

If you continue to notice significant delays with respect to the importing of this information moving forward, please let us know and we will look into things further if necessary.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.