Skip to main content

yes, it's been really slow for 3 days now. I tried to preview my listing and it didn't get through, kept getting a page saying it didn't go through (duh), retry? After 4 tries, 15 minutes, it finally opened. On one of these episodes, I tried to edit my listing, and it couldn't connect, and I got an error page, and LOST THE LATEST VERSION I WAS WORKING ON. deeply frustrating, as this is my first listing! I'm using Mozilla Firefox, latest version, on XP, in the U.S.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi lettuces,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We're actually not experiencing any technical issues that would account for the behavior you are describing and we are not receiving similar reports from many other customers, so I suspect there is some sort of connection bottleneck between your ISP and ours that is causing the slow response times you mentioned.

For further assistance with this matter, I recommend contacting our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.