Skip to main content

Hi,

I've just joined Auctiva and am looking forward to actually getting some auctions going soon. I have been playing with the store templates and have created categories for my items, but I notice that some of the templates are showing the categories and others are missing the list. Is there a problem with some of the store templates or are they just a "work in progress" at this point? If so, when can we expect this to be resolved? (Of course, the one I want to use is one with the problem....)

Thanks!

wjoycem
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi wjoycem,

I reviewed your Auctiva store and found that all 7 of your search categories are being properly displayed with the template you currently have selected. If you are still experiencing this problem when using the template you are most interested in, please contact our customer support team and let them know which template is exhibiting the problem.

The only issue I know of that would cause different store template to display search categories differently is that some of the store templates show 10 categories and other show 12. Since you only have 7 search categories defined, I'm not quite what may be causing the behavior you have described.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please feel free to contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.