Skip to main content

Hi all thought I had better post this for your info, I received today a spoof email from a very good look alike clone of PayPal saying that there was a dispute with my account and that I needed to sign in and update my info.The main giveaway for me was that it was sent to an old email addy that is no longer registered to PayPal. I passed it on to PayPal without clicking opening any links and Paypal came back very quickly, less than 2mins to state that it was a spoof. Eek Please all,be carefull out there ( with apology to Hill Street Blues) SmilePaul.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Paul for that reminder. I do not even open up questions from potential buyers in my email (go to my ebay first). I would not want any of these chumps to get a hold of my information.

By the way, how are things holding up in the UK? My sister flies back from London with her family on Sunday and this whole terrorist mess is really getting her frazzled. Not so much about her safety, go figure (you have to know her), but the many cameras, ipods, laptops and phones she took with her. I think she is mailing quite a bit home as she had a camera and some computer cables stolen from her checked bags on her flight there. Of course, we are a little concerned for her safety as she is on a flight back to California.

Thanks again!

Marcia
Hey Paul,

I was looking at some of your ebay store items and noticed that on your pocket watches (I was looking at the golf ones) that in your template/listing it actually says "Auction Title" at the top instead of what the auction title is.

Not sure if you have seen it but I thought I would mention it just in case. Not sure why it did not pick up your title.

Marcia
Hi marcia,thanks for that re the template i will check that out later.Things are still up tight here at the moment and there are still delays from heathrow and gatwick and no carry on lugage at all it must all go in the case except for medical,pasport and baby products.These should go in a clear plastic bag.I am sure that she will be ok but that is a hell of a long flight I did it myself a few years ago landed in orange county just as darkness fell and hired a car to go to hotel that was about 12 mins away and yep you guessed it took me nearly 45mins,got lost a couple of times but i ended up knowing every gas station from the airport to the hotel as that was where I was asking for directions ConfusedNot funny at the time but a good laugh now.Paul.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.