Skip to main content

It seems to me that a great deal of disgruntled comments on the forums would be reduced, as well as the amount of time Auctiva Support staff spend responding if Auctiva would simple establish a status announcement page. You have something akin to one going in Bulletins & Updates but you don't seem to actually update that very often. I've gotten to the point that I seldom even look at that because it generally lags behind the information available in the discussion threads. If just as soon as you find that there is a problem of some sort you made a Bulletin it would tremendously cut down on complaints. Even if the bulletin just says "We are aware that{whatever}and are working to correct the situation." It would be great. If it could go on to say "We expect to have the system functioning again within {give yourselves some leaway here}. Thank you for your patience." [Even though you know most of us are outrageously impatient] That would be swell. I think you guys are spending more time than you should have to putting out fires.
Carol
Original Post

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.