Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Scott,

The "scrolling" view of the store window is set to appear at the top of your listings. It can, however, be inserted at the bottom of your listings if you insert the store window html in the bottom of the html description. The store window html can be found at Auctiva -> Store -> Store Window -> Store Window HTML.

However, this would place the store window within the template, which is not what you want.

The only way to make the store window appear at the bottom of your listing, below the template, is to use the "full" view. To preview this view, go to Auctiva -> Store -> Store Window -> Edit Store Window.

I hope this helps=)

-Mike
Hi Scott,

You could create a custom template from one of our existing templates at Auctiva -> Listings(tab) -> Manage(Custom Templates) -> Create from Existing.

You can then drop a [STORE_WINDOW] tag in the template where you'd like it to appear and save the customized template. Once you have done this, you can access the customized template by selecting "Custom" in the template library.

Another option is to create an item details profile which includes the store window html. Then, when you load the profile, the store window html will be inserted and you can just enter your description above it.

I hope this helps=)

-Mike
HoobieDaju,

Once you select the template by clicking "Select" under it on the select template page, you'll be directed to a template preview page. On this page you can change the alignment of the images relative to the description using the "alignment" pulldown menu.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

-Mike
I've been following this board closely....
I too want my store window at the bottom.

I get cutting the html and pasting...
but do I have to do anything to make it not show up on the top of the description listing.

I tried doing it and it looked like it was showing up in both places so I deleted it.

I'm not familiar with doing anything in html
Hi!

quote:
do I have to do anything to make it not show up on the top of the description listing.

Just click on:

>>Store>>Store window>>then you can see, on the left hand side, that it tells you to click here to disable store window.

I have added my customized store window to the bottom of my custom template. Here is a link to one of my auctions so you can see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5470...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I can put my template in the practice board if you want to see where I pasted it in.

Gail

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.