Skip to main content

I was checking one of my auctions, and the scrolling auctions bar was blank, so I clicked on the link that said, "click to browse . . .etc." And I found that I have a store! Is this standard with Auctiva, and I just never noticed before? I thought you had to sign up for one. But no matter--now that I know I have one, can I change the design, font, etc?
(BTW, when I checked that same auction minutes later the scrolling auctions bar was back. What might have happened?)
Thanks for any enlightenment.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, that's great. I'm just overwhelmed by Auctiva! The pages look so professional it's worth all the effort. But I still have a lot of questions. For example, how do I change the package weight when I want calculated shipping? It looks like I would have to change my profile every time I set up an auction. So for now I just wait until it's listed on eBay and go in and revise it.
Is there an easier way with Auctiva?
Thanks for all your help. . .all of you. The support is awesome.
Profiles are just a starting point to set up an auction quickly. After you load a profile however, you can change individual values on the lister page without changing your profile. Just enter your package weight in the Shipping Tools section directly under the "Calculated Shipping" radio button on the lister page. Let me know if I understood your question correctly.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.