Skip to main content

They're aware of it & working on it. I was pleased to get a response in under an hour!

FYI.... tip: do REMOVE ANY DUPLICATES! (That have stacked up in your SCHEDULED folder).... per support--they could be posted 2ce.

quote:
Hello,
I am very sorry to heart that you are having this experience. We are experiencing some technical difficulties at our end. Our engineers are working on the issue right now and we hope to have this issue resolved shortly. Plesae do not try to re-post your item as it may lead to a duplicate listing. At this stage, I am assuming that once this issue has been resolved that any items waiting to be listed will go through.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and patience in this matter.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wish I would have read this last night. I have 3 brake lights listed now. I just started using auvtiva last night, so I was not sure if it was something I did or not. Now I edited one of the listings, but the picture still shows the brake light in the scroll thing on all my listings. It looks as though I have 3 but only have one. Now I have to find something else to sell in place of the last brake light! HAHA. I only changed the item, so i didn't have to pay the listing fee for nothing.... sigh.... Frown
quote:
he picture still shows the brake light in the scroll thing on all my listings. It looks as though I have 3 but only have one.

sorry that happened iza... it's happened to me b4 too & I know how hectic it is to scramble & try t o change everything ... for the "gallery" pic to change, you need to to into the specific auction & change it in the Gallery Picture section.

Good luck!
quote:
they messed up all my pictures and canceled them on several of my active auctions..

occasionally Auctiva's picture hosting goes 'down' & there will be the red pizza boxes for your photos in your auctions. I assume that's what happened you to timeless..... the only thing I can say is you should'a been around 2 years ago when I joined! -- there were a coupla times it was HORRIBLE! pics would be gone for DAYS at a time! They've replaced servers now & it's pretty great. MUCH more reliable! I've only noticed 2 short outtages in the last several months. And I do recommend the service to others because for all the use I've given it, it's FREE! Plus, the tekkies & support USUALLY do work to fix & keep us apprised here on the boards.
I've only been here about a month now, but must say I love it.

Selling men's clothes it helps if I take more than 1 photo, in fact most of my auctions have 3 or 4.

Would cost me a fortune to do it on ebay, that and here I have make them thumbnails, looks nice and tidy, also the supersize is great for getting that closer look.

Would recommend Autiva to anyone and everyone even slightly interested, from power sellers to dabblers. So far I have no complaints!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.