Skip to main content

Hi,
I've read that in Collectibles, (and a couple other categories) that recency of listing is the most important best match factor and that instead of re-listing or using GTC, unsold items should be re-submitted as "sell similar" so it gets launched as a new listing. But this has to be done on a single listing basis, correct? If I use a profile to re-list an item, does it launch as a new item or just as a re-list? With hundreds of items ending every day or so, the time involved to re-list each one as a "sell similar" is nuts. Any suggestions?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No, I never did get an answer. I tried my listings at 30 day and tried to "sell similar" myself but there is no way to keep up with it when you have 500 or more listings. There's no time for writing up new items - the re-listing is never ending and extremely time consuming. I had to just start listing GTC. It worked fine for my store inventory but I don't know how it will effect fixed price. I sell all one of a kind merchandise so I may just have to try to keep an eye on merchandise without views or watchers and manually pick and choose which to end and "sell similar". I was hoping for an option like the auto-relist but only it would send it off as a new / similar item instead of a relist.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.