Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm having the same problem. I can't get a template and I can't save the listing either! I'm running IE7 on XP When I've completed uploading the scan (Which has ALSO been problematical, but not always...) I try to change the template and the program crashes (freezes) and I can't even save it!! I'm ready to pull out my hair. This is a lot of work to set these things up....but when you have to do it 3 times and it doesn't list....it's really a problem.
Hi Bluehillstamps, are you uploading your images during listing/template creation ?

If so this seems to be a frequent cause of problems. I would advise that one should always upload all images before you start editing templates and listings. Keep the two processes seperate because the internet can often hiccup and it is quite possible the editors do not recover from a failed upload gracefully and hence you lose all your work.

As with any long editing session you must save regularly even though it can be a real pain at the time it is far less painful than an hour of work disappearing in a split second.

I always upload all images for a listing (one listing or even enough for 100 listngs at a time) first as a totally seperate operation. Create the templates/profiles/seller details and then assemble the listing. Works cleanly everytime. (I use XP/IE6) Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.