Skip to main content

Thank you for the updated thread that you are aware of the problem & on top of it the best that you can be.

Some are too busy moaning and groaning to notice the update but not all of us Wink

Thank you to all of those who were "OFF" today who are now "WORKING" to help get all of us who take advantage of this awesome "FREE" service back up and running again

You all Rock...nuff said! Big Grin
"Why Try to Fit in When You Are Meant To Stand Out"
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, Thanks so much to all of you at Auctiva! My husband is in tech support and having to go in on the weekends for these kinds of things totally stinks! I hope you were not taken away from anything too important!

I Love Auctiva. You have saved me money,time and energy over the years and you have the most pleasant customer service I have ever dealt with.

Thanks for all that you do!You guys are the best!
Smile
Progress is being made. If you go to the link Jeff provided in his announcement, then click on MORE where the RED marks are, there is a message posted at 2:36pm stated they are starting the multi-step procedure to get this back up and running. Communication to all of the US has been restored according to message posted at 2:19pm

Thanks Jeff, for that important Amazon link.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.