Skip to main content

Wow just listed a item at 9:39 PST with A BIN price and sold it at 9:50 PST. Gotta love the Scrolling Gallery! I am surprised it updated that quickly!For all of the little problems Auctiva has it is still the best thing out there. Kudos to Auctiva staff!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I never thought of the scrolling gallery as that big of a tool, but after seeing this today I am amazed! Smile Firm believer in the scrolling gallery now Razz Cross promotion is definitely the way to go!Member_8880 give it a try as long as you are not listing multiples of the same thing it does seem to help.Unfortunately when listing multiple of the same thing it seems to slow the bidding process.
I agree with everyone else here. I think the scrolling gallery is the biz! It's a great advertising/promotion tool and makes listings look that much more professional. As ChooChoo says, colour matching the gallery to your listing template is an excellent idea. Even if you don't use any of the other Auctiva features and options, the scrolling gallery is a must IMHO.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.