I'm very happy to share with everyone that the CSV Bulk Editor is now available in Auctiva Multi-Channel plans.
With this new tool you now have the ability to bulk edit thousands of listings, across both eBay & Amazon with a single CSV file. We specifically designed this tool for medium to large volume sellers who need to make quick quantity or price adjustments to various listings across multiple marketplaces.
Interested? Here's how it works:
- First, make sure you're subscribed to an Auctiva Multi-Channel plan.
- Then, hover over "Products" in the top menu.
- Click the "CSV File Import & Editor" link.
- You can either download a complete Edit File which will contain a list of all of your active and inactive listings across eBay & Amazon, or you can download a template file.
- Make the necessary price and quantity adjustments and save the file.
- Upload it into Auctiva and you're done!
- No extra work is required on your part. Our system will take your file and then update all of the listings across eBay & Amazon for you.
We're very excited to present this new tool to you all. We hope it streamlines your inventory management processes so that you can spend more time doing what you want, and less time updating listings.
If you have any questions or feedback on the new CSV Editor please drop us a message. We're always happy to help and appreciate any and all feedback.