Skip to main content

When I started on this site, it was one problem after another so I didn't post my items using this place. When they started charging I canceled, but since they decided to not charge that much I thought I would give it a go again. I have not had a site with so many glitches in it in all my life. I have been trying to upload pics fo r2 hours now and all it does is freeze up and then cancels the pics. And before anyone ask, yes I made the pics small enough. Either the pics won't upload or the listing won't post, so what are we paying for? Nothing, that what. Anyone that keeps using this site is out of their mind.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good point DLOHO,
HOWEVER.....the site IS a mess there's no doubt about that. I have been SO lucky in the past, not being troubled by too many glitches but now almost everything goes wrong. (Since their upgrade). Now that I'm paying for this I expect it to work and it usually doesn't Frown

For alot of us it's difficult, if not impossible to leave, at least not yet. I had signed up with another service for a trial period and listing there was a breeze...nothing like this. Didn't like their templates tho Wink so here I am again.
*sigh* Sometimes I don't know if it's worth the aggravation .....
I recently started here at auctiva, my trial month just ended. It's been a good thing.

Image upload smooth, speedy answers from customer service, I really like the multitude of profiles.

Scheduling options are over the top compared to the site I was at and the scheduled auctions click off without problems. If there is a problem I see that it will only be retried for a limited time frame. The site I was at scheduling was always a joke, sometimes much later than scheduled.

Images here are by far superior. I follow sellers that have switched out of Auctiva, serious degradation of images.

I can't get the half of the templates I preview to look right. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
I've had more problems lately than all my time here put together. I wish they would make some kind of announcement about known issues and what they are working on. Or at least respond to problems mentioned on the forums. They chime in on easy answer stuff or problems they can tell you to file a support case but seem to ignore other problems that are brought up. There are definately a lot of glitches lately that should be addressed.

booklady

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.