Skip to main content

At eBays suggestion that my eBay name not be the same as my email address, I changed my eBay seller name a while back. I have the option selected that inserts the little blue hyperlink on the bottom of your listing that says "check out my other items". I just discovered a few minutes ago while viewing one of my listings that when you click on that hyperlink it takes you to a page that is still somehow connected with my "old" ebay name. This , of course, results in the page saying "seller username not found" Can someone please help. If I can't correct this to where it will work properly can someone at least remind me where I chose both the "check out my other items" and the "add me to your favorites" hyperlink. Its really no big deal as I have the auctiva hyperlink a little further down on my listings that will show my other items based on popularity. I had just utilized having both appear on my listings as I had figured the more opportunities to encourage viewers to check out all of one's listing the better. Thanks in advance for any help.....
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.