Skip to main content

Mad I just went through to list an item, had to edit all sorts of stuff on it and I checked the error checker thing too before listing it. It said it passed. I clicked post and it eventually said it 'posted', *EXCEPT* that it *DIDN'T* post. GRRRRR Now what, redo the entire thing, again??????? Help! I better not be paying to waste time here because I've been a member for nearly 5 years not and I've put my money into this site as well as ebay. Please help me. Mad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Your profiles as in your "seller details" or "Item Details" or "Shipping profile". Since you haven't been using Auctiva for some time maybe it is an old profile. You can check your profiles by clicking the link/tab at the top of your Auctiva page that says "Profiles". I was not suggesting that you were creating a similar listing to an old one.
Right now, between this piece of junk listing and profiles and whatever it is, along with EBAY's leaving me on HOLD for over 35 ***************** minutes, I may just close my entire store, auctiva account and all because the service at Ebay sucks. I told the lady I needed help. She asks me where I'm listing the listing, I tell her, through Auctiva.com, omg, then she puts me on hold FOREVER, comes back, says their 'agents' can't help me and that I have to go to www.auctiva.com(she even spelled it out) and I'm like, You idiot, I'm calling YOU regarding an ERROR message FROM that site. Oy, I just want to cry. I need to start listing without all this bogus hogwash going on! It's been well OVER 5 hours now, heck, even more than that and I can't list ONE dang thing! I'll double check my profiles but I swear I didn't include them, I'm so dang lost right now I just want to give up and toss everything out the door.
Well, holy scrap, I haven't the foggiest clue what the ****** I did, but I went through, *again*, I copied my entire listing, closed out the old listing, then went to create, yet *another* new listing, pasted it and bam............Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Finally the dang thing posted but if this wasn't the absolute *worst* day of my Auctiva listing experience EVER! Crazy thing is that I'd pasted the EXACT info I had on the *other* listing that *didn't* have *any* profiles on it. shaking my head right now. I'm outta here and getting me a dang drink! LOL I really appreciate you trying to help me hun. I really do but I've been working on this listing for over 5 hours now and that's just ONE listing of many I need to do. I am done for tonight. That wore me out and I'm going to go spend some time with my sweet love who has been patiently waiting for me to finish this whole mess. I sure hope the *next* listing I do doesn't do this same thing!
I have had that problem as well. I found that if you cant find the problem, open the saved listing and go to the bottom and click on post now, instead of save. Most times, if it doesnt post, there will be a red highlight from ebay at the top of the listing, or somewhere in it, telling you what the error is, and you can correct it. Try that next time. Usually its a simple or hidden error (like no return policy or something). Hope this helps, Joe

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.