Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here is what support has responded.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. The error you mentioned is being generated due to an issue with the site release we are conducting at the moment, and we anticipate this issue will be resolved when the update completes, which should happen within about 30 minutes.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
They're just updating to keep up-to-date with ebay's changes going on today....I saw on another thread that everything should be up and running by 6pm this evening. Auctiva can't do much on their end until ebay has all their issues fixed and running smoothly.

Luckily I took note when ebay announced all these changes last month and planned to not list anything on certain days when big changes (like these today) were going to take place...

I'm sure they're doing the best they can under these circumstances and will have everything up and running in no time. Smile
IT JUST AMAZES ME HOW MANY WHINERS ARE HERE EVERTIME THIS WONDERFUL SITE AUCTIVA GETS A LITTLE TWEEK. IN MY EYES MIKE AND THE REST OF THE GANG HERE ARE ANGELS SENT FROM ABOVE. WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GET A ONE PAGE LISTER, POP UP CATAGORIES, SHIPPING, DEALS ON INSURANCE, 24 PICTURES ATTACHED NOT TO MENTION THEY HOLD ALL YOUR CRAPPY ADS AND PHOTOS FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL TO LAZY TO GET IN THERE AND PURGE YOUR 2.99 ITEMS THAT SOLD A YEAR AGO. I SAY BACK OFF LET THEM DO THEIR JOB. THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF HOW TO RUN THIS SITE AS THEY HAVE PROVEN MANY TIMES PERSONALLY FROM MY OWN TECH PROBLEMS I HAVE HAD NOTTO MENTION A TIME OR TWO IN HOURS ADJUSTING A NEW FEATURE THAT MIGHT NOT BE QUITE RIGHT THAT I SUGGESTED AND LISTENED AND PERSONALLY RESPONDED TO IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS. FOR BEING A TOTALLY FREE SERVICE I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY COMPLAINERS WHEN EVER THERE IS A LITTLE PROBLEM IN MY ENTIRE 9 YEARS OF LISTING ON EBAY. GO BACK TO YOUR 'TURBO-LISTER' AND THEN COME BACK AND TELL US HOW FAR & MANY ADS YA GOT ON LMAO.. I SAY BACK OFF & LEAVE THESE GUYS ALONE OR .. I'LL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN & MAKE YOU CLEAN THE TIGER CAGES.. AND THEY ARE HUNGRY.. FFF SPARKLES THE CLOWN
quote:
Originally posted by meadowsales:
Confused! I see that someone wrote that the errors should be over in about 30 minutes and now someone else has posted that they read that the error will not be fixed until the 24th. So, what is it? Anyone know? I want to know if I should continue to try to list for the rest of the day? If someone knows please post, greatly appreciated! Thanks!

i also want to know, i need to get going this is my life line listing....

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.