Skip to main content

I recently started using the eBay global shipping program and I have made a shipping profile to reflect the new settings. The problem I am having is when I try to do a bulk edit of our listings using the "Find & replace" tool the global shipping option does not reflect a check mark in the global shipping area of the shipping options. When I load the profile individually it works as it should but I have hundreds of these to update each week. Does anyone have any idea why this does not work as it should?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi dlaruwe,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention.

We are currently aware that the “Global Shipping Program” option is not being selected when shipping profiles in which the option is selected are applied to saved listings using the “Find and Replace” option, and intend to address the issue as part of an upcoming site update.

I cannot offer a specific estimate of when the issue will be resolved at this time, but I will follow up with you again through this case to let you know when the issue has been addressed or any other related information becomes available.

Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to apply this option to your saved listings in bulk in light of this issue so I can only recommend doing so individually as you described for the time being.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi dlaruwe,

I am pleased to report that we have recently updated our site to correct this problem, so you should now be able to successfully load the "Global Shipping Program" setting into your listings using your shipping profile(s) which have that option selected.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for helping to bring this to our attention.

-Mike
Interesting to see how many problems you are having Mike since the updates... I have had so many problems I thought I would have a better look in the forums as your support team don't seem to be too keep to admit that they have got these changes a little wrong....

We are not your Beta testers! We are people trying to earn a living using E-Commerce...

I also have noticed these forums are edited..

Hmmmmm More dissapointment

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.