Skip to main content

Hi all!
New to Auctiva so please turn your patience settings to HIGH! LOL! I have been trying for the last 2 days to upload about 10-15 pictures and only 3 have uploaded successfully. All other attempts have gotten this,"please wait while files are being uploaded", blah,blah, blah, then I get this, "Cannot find server". I have gone thru the tutorial twice and read all postings for those with similar problems and I think I have tried everything. I have cleared my temp. files, cookies, etc. Any info will be greatly appreciated! Also, please use "small" computer words when advising, although I'm a fast learner, I'm no computer whiz!

Thanks,
Terri
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Changing browsers won't help, The site is just bad. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. One thing it does for sure is cost people a lot of money when the images go down. Many people complain to sellers and say they won't even look at their items if they are going to insist on using Auctiva, as the images are down too much and they can't see what they are wanting to buy.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.