Skip to main content

Is there an easy way to change/tweak the font for 'Bricks'?

When a number is used in the Listing Title it appears smaller and lower than the bottom of the letters in the wording.

I've used this template in the past, but when you need to put a quantity or model# in the Title , it looks 'off' IMHO.

Thanks, Jeff
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The only way that you would be able to change the font used for the title would be for you to create a custom template from that template and then put a font tag around the [TITLE] tag. The artist that created the template wanted to use that particular font and that is the way we intend to leave it. FYI, it is quite normal to have fonts that use stylized numbers so that they do not appear to blend in with the normal letters.
Thanks for the FAST reply Brent!

I'll leave well enough alone, and use another one of the templates. There truly are MANY great ones that work/have worked for me and I know new ones are added as well.

I'm still new to this and have only used less than 40 of the templates, so I wasn't aware that stylized numbers weren't that uncommon(NO disrespect to the artist was intended).

Thanks for all your GREAT graphics!! Jeff

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.